2019 Gringo Classic Canada and USA
Tuesday, February 26, 2019 Start time 10:00 am
Wednesday, February 27, 2019 Start time 10:00 am
Each team/country will have 26 players this year.
Tuesday Format: 2 man teams / 18 holes of Best Ball / 80% of league handicap applied to Tee box played.
Wednesday Format: 18 holes of singles match play / 100% of league handicap applied from tee box played.
Other Important Information
1. The $2000 peso entry fee covers the following:
• Golfer’s gift for playing,
• The Rib night (see # 4),
• The golfer’s and the spouse’s meal. (see # 6), and entertainment
2. The Gringo Classic Draft will be held at Ross Mitchell’s Bar and Grill (aka: Chasers), Monday, February 25th, starting at 5 PM. All players are welcome and will be
responsible for own food and drinks. Ross will give a discount.
3. There will be a Horse Race after the completion of play on Day 1. The cost is $200 peso per player. There will be 2 flights, with 1st and 2nd place paid in a 70 / 30 split.
4. After the Horse Race, “All you can eat Ribs” and drinks at Chasers. Cost is covered by your entry fee. Men Only
5. There will be 50/50 tickets sold again this year. Tickets will be 3 for 200 peso’s or 10 for 500 peso’s. Pot will be split 3 ways like last year.
6. After Day 2 (Wednesday), a meal will be hosted at the El Tigre Golf Club Restaurant. Meals for players guest’s that are not golfing will be $600 pesos per person. Drinks & wine
are 2 for 1.
7. Cocktails: 5:30 – 6:30 PM, Dinner 6:30 – 8:00 PM, Music and dancing 8 – 11 PM.
8. Golfers whose plans do not include attending the dinner, will be charged a $1200 peso entry fee.
9. Money will be collected on Monday, Friday skins days and Wednesday Men’s League. All money to be collected by February 20th, 2019.
Gringo Classic Organizing Committee