The Final Gringo Classic matches will be posted at the Starter’s shack.
If you are a green fee player, please see Phil Woodrum for the Green Fees.
Team pictures will be taken for the Trophy.
Below is info on what the Entry Fee Includes:
February 15th, 2018
– Golf begins at 9 AM.
– The format is 18 holes of 4 man better ball and 9 holes of 4 man alternate shot on the first day.
– There will be a 1 hour break for a quick hamburger/fries/beverage at the clubhouse after the first 18 holes.
– As close to 2:00 PM as possible, the 9 holes of 2 man Modified Chapman will commence.
– Golfers are invited at 5PM to Rocky’s Sports Bar for Beer and Ribs on the patio. Beer, Food, chips/salsa included. Margaritas and highballs (discounted), can be
paid for out of own pocket.
February 16th, 2018
– Golf begins at 10 AM.
– Format is 2 man singles match play.
– After Golf the windup party is at Eltigre clubhouse restaurant @ 5PM. Buffet style food, 2 free drink tickets for beers, margaritas, wine, soda’s, water. Highballs and special drinks, out of
your own pocket. Meal @ 6:00 PM.
– Wives / girlfriends are included in the Golfing Entry Fee for the windup party. The guest list is full, sorry no more guest’s accepted.
As this is our first attempt at a catered event, I hope everyone will enjoy themselves and we will learn lots for the next year.
Cheers to friendly golf and good friends.